Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday's Tell All: My Love List



  • pizza
  • autumn
  • pumpkins
  • decorating
  • watching my kids play Rockband
  • juicy tubes (Lancome)
  • my hubby and kids
  • walks through the park at sunrise
  • road trips
  • tivo
  • exercise
  • cooking
  • The Medium
  • cinnamon potpourri
  • my puppies
  • brownies
  • the first snowfall
  • a clean house
  • Halloween
  • chocolate
  • coconut smell
  • scrap booking
  • watching movies
  • roller coasters
  • lying in the hot sun
  • laughing
  • eating out at nice restaurants
  • sleeping in
  • peanut butter
  • shoes
  • my house
  • flip flops
  • family vacations
  • planning for a next vacation
  • feeling happiness inside
  • shopping
  • naps
  • decorating
  • Christmas lights
  • good friends
  • Thanksgiving
  • waterparks
  • humor
  • candlelight
  • TCBY
  • Taco Bell
  • American Idol
  • Dana's chips and salsa
  • steak
  • going somewhere new

No comments: