Thursday, July 31, 2008

Momma Mia! Movie Review




So last weekend my mom, sister, and I went for a girls afternoon out to the movies! After looking through the reviews we chose Momma Mia. I hadn't heard much about it so I was cautiously optimistic. I have to tell you, it was ABBA-solutely fabulous! It had all the key elements of a great movie...hot guys...love story...great music...and hilarious! The movie is based off the broadway play and is set to Abba music! By the end we could hardly contain ourselves as they sang Dancing Queen. My mom said it was the best movie she had seen in a decade! That is saying alot since she is not a lover of movies in general! In fact the very next day she took my Dad and he loved it as well. I had to do some fancy talking but I got Dana to go with me tonight and he said he gave it a 9 out of 10. It is a feel good movie!

(As a tribute my blog music player has some Abba hits!)

No comments: