Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Together....


Wow...I can't believe it's been 17 years since we started our journey together! It was so scary, we had struggles and trials to overcome but we did it! We were so young and naive when we first were married (yet we thought we had life figured out). We were 18 married with a baby on the way...not the best way to start off. We made our share of wrong turns....mistakes were made....lessons were learned..... and we grew together through all of it. We had times where we looked at each other and thought WHOA... who are you? We kept on changing and found that our love was the glue that held us together even when we were not at our best! I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you babe. You are my life, my rock and my earthly savior!!! Thanks for always being there.