Friday, June 13, 2008

Family

I just got home from the gym and I am so glad I decided to go this morning. You know half the battle for me is just getting up and lacing up my tennis shoes after that I'm good to go. Your mind can make so many justifications when your all warm and cozy in your bed. Like... "Oh I'll work out later" or "I'll just skip it today" . It is so nice to have it over with and get on with my day...I wish I could remember this feeling every day at 7am. Well...we are all packed and ready for our trip to the cottage. Dana actually took a day off and we will have a nice 3 day weekend! We are helping my parents shingle the roof of their new pole barn so it will go by pretty fast I'm sure. We have had several parties the past few weekends. We went to my brothers for a "Roofing Party" and before that we had a "pole barn building" party! You know to most that doesn't sound too fun but anytime you can have all your family around and work together to help one another it's a great thing! The best part is that come September WE are having a "house siding" party and my family will be right there to lend us a hand! I love my family!

Have a Great Weekend!

Stacey

No comments: