Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Reality...


I was just thinking how nice it will be when I have more to share than just the latest on our construction. I would love to tell you that Dana and I just returned from a long romantic week in Mexico or how we had a wild weekend in Vegas but the reality is that we had a grueling weekend siding our house! We had my family over for what we are calling a siding party! Which means I lured the guys and gals over to our house promising food and beer in exchange for hammers and hard work. We did manage to get the entire front sided we still have shutters and painting to do but it's done! What a relief. Now we have both dormers and about 1/2 of the back of the house to do. My poor Dad who just retired is probably wishing he was still working. We have kept him busy! We sure couldn't have done it without family!

No comments: